2 replies to this topic

#1 Max Nachamkin

Max Nachamkin

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:03 PM

Hey all,

Just launched the website for my company today. 

Here's the link: http://www.transformationagency.com

Would love to hear what you think!

#2 Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:28 PM

Max, it's awesome seeing your designs get better an better! Seeing the Transformation Agency paints a much clearer picture of how your previous 2 designs tie in together. Any more in the pipeline for this network?

I had a blast inspecting the site to see how you pieced together the solar system animation, it's crazy what you can do with CSS!

I wish I had more feedback for you about this design and I can tell you planned out the content really well. Do you guys work as a team to produce these sites (i.e. someone writes copy, you design, etc.)?

Can't wait to see what's next! :D

• Ray likes this
- Alex
Check out the MD blog or follow me on Twitter.

#3 Max Nachamkin

Max Nachamkin

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 03:00 PM

Hey Alex, we've got one large project in the pipeline at the current moment. Maybe a few others for the remaining teammates, but not sure on the timeline yet.

I love the solar system as well. Best part...it's to scale!

And yeah, we work as a team. My friend Mike does the main copy and I'll take care of the dev, but overall the collaboration process is pretty fluid. We go back and forth on what we'd like from a marketing and design perspective in a general sense,  but leave it for in-the-moment creative inspiration when we're making it.  

So much better than the whole "back-and-forth with every small detail over and over again" approach :)

I'm excited as well. I just set up Gulp to compile SASS and run BrowserSync to a local MAMP environment for my next project. So much faster and fun!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users