• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe Hague, Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:26 PM

I build a new website with MD 4.5

Installation was smooth.

Now I'm adding pages and style.

I wanted to add an action box using After a post.

I got this errormessage:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hostingprovider/domains/domain.nl/public_html/wp-content/themes/marketers-delight/lib/api/fields/button/button.php on line 207

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in/home/hostingprovider/domains/domain.nl/public_html/wp-content/themes/marketers-delight/lib/api/fields/button/button.php on line 209

Attached File  Schermafbeelding 2016-08-22 om 23.22.38.jpg   56.38KB   0 downloads

When I add text to the buttonfields and save the page, the Action box is visible on the frontend. So the error-message is annoying, but doesn't stop the action.

Marcel Hoogland | Slimme Schrijver (made with MD) | IJsbeer Communicatie
  • Slimme Schrijver means Smart Writer. I help writers to improve their text and become better bloggers
  • IJsbeer means Polar Bear. I help organizations to improve the trust of their customers, citizens and clients in them.

#2 ijsbeer

ijsbeer

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe Hague, Netherlands

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:37 AM

The error is not related to the Action box. It's related to the tab page leads. I got the same error-message when I add a video lead. In beta2.

Marcel Hoogland | Slimme Schrijver (made with MD) | IJsbeer Communicatie
  • Slimme Schrijver means Smart Writer. I help writers to improve their text and become better bloggers
  • IJsbeer means Polar Bear. I help organizations to improve the trust of their customers, citizens and clients in them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users