1 reply to this topic

#1 ijsbeer

ijsbeer

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe Hague, Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:27 AM

I installed the new theme and everything went smooth. I didn't found any changes or bugs on the frontend (yet).

Just one suggestion. On the backend below Appearance there are different options for MD:

Marketers Delight

Email forms

Page leads

Popups

MD Settings

Attached File  Schermafbeelding 2016-08-22 om 17.25.34.png   42.83KB   0 downloads

I guess they are a leftover from the old situation. In my opinion it's better to show only one menu-option. Marketers Delight or MD Settings.

Great job Alex!

Marcel Hoogland | Slimme Schrijver (made with MD) | IJsbeer Communicatie
  • Slimme Schrijver means Smart Writer. I help writers to improve their text and become better bloggers
  • IJsbeer means Polar Bear. I help organizations to improve the trust of their customers, citizens and clients in them.

#2 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:06 PM

Hey Marcel, this is all great news to hear! One of my biggest worries was that an update with so much changed and reorganized would affect the look/layout of sites, but I feel confident any changes will be minimal.

GREAT suggestion, I had experimented with a top-level menu item for all these controls but I do like the simplicity of a single menu link. This may make its way into MD4.5... would love to hear what others think about this!

- Alex
Check out the Kolakube blog or follow me on Twitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users