• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 mrbrady

mrbrady

• + Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:28 AM

Ok that's great, I was just coming to see if I could jump in as I'm setting up a new site this week, assuming there's room for a +2?

#22 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:10 PM

Ok that's great, I was just coming to see if I could jump in as I'm setting up a new site this week, assuming there's room for a +2?

Sure Cole, I'd love to have you try it. Your account now has access to the beta download.

- Alex
Check out the Kolakube blog or follow me on Twitter.

#23 mrbrady

mrbrady

• + Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:12 PM

woohoo, thanks Alex!

#24 ijsbeer

ijsbeer

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe Hague, Netherlands

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:11 PM

Hi Alex,

I've got a big issue with the e-mailforms for the list: they are not working. It's not possible to fill in the fields. It's the e-mailform as page lead under the post. I've embedded an active campaign form and that works well. Also in the popups the form is not working. The strange thing: on my iPhone there is no problem. I've heard it from two people... See http://slimmerschrijven.nl 

Marcel Hoogland | Slimme Schrijver (made with MD) | IJsbeer Communicatie
  • Slimme Schrijver means Smart Writer. I help writers to improve their text and become better bloggers
  • IJsbeer means Polar Bear. I help organizations to improve the trust of their customers, citizens and clients in them.

#25 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:47 PM

Hey Marcel, sorry about that! I'm not sure exactly what caused that but if you throw this CSS into your style.css file:

.email-form-footer {
    clear: both;
}

...that will fix it right up. Sorry for that big issue. :/

- Alex

#26 ijsbeer

ijsbeer

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:29 PM

Thanks. The problem is solved. But I'm interested in the cause...:-)

• Slimme Schrijver means Smart Writer. I help writers to improve their text and become better bloggers
  • IJsbeer means Polar Bear. I help organizations to improve the trust of their customers, citizens and clients in them.

#27 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

This is the classic clearfix issue in CSS: basically when there are a few elements stacked side by side (aka floated), a browser bug causes elements below the floated elements to do funky things.

So, to make each input field sit next to each other on a line, they were all floated. The email footer text is directly underneath those fields and due to that bug, was overlapping on top of the input field covering up the input fields and not allowing us to click. So when we tried to click the input fields, we were really clicking the email footer text, which is obviously not a form field.

As to why it's just happening now—that I'm not sure of yet. :) But I hope that explanation makes sense.

- Alex

#28 ijsbeer

ijsbeer

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:24 AM

Thanks Alex for the explanation. The strange thing is: I didn't change anything, just installed MD 4.5B2.

But may be the problem existed before. I don't test the forms everyday...:-)

But I do now understand why my list wasn't growing that fast...

#29 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:55 PM

In case you guys haven't heard, MD4.5 dropped today! You can read about it here:

https://marketersdel...ers-delight-45/

Thanks to everyone who signed up as a beta tester, your efforts helped me squash some bugs as well as add in features MD was missing. I couldn't be happier with MD4.5, and thanks to the milestones we achieved, can begin focusing on getting this community ramped up and bet back on track in developing bigger features.

If you ran any version of MD4.5 before today, you'll want to download the latest version from your account and replace it with your current MD. Enjoy this new workflow!

- Alex

#30 flamerz

flamerz

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 03:04 AM

All went smooth here (I dont know if this is the post to send the feedback).

100% working.

#31 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:21 AM

Perfect, so glad to hear! Anywhere on the forums is the best way to send feedback. :)

- Alex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users