3 replies to this topic

#1 Ken Bernock

Ken Bernock

Advanced Member

• + Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:52 AM

This might not be the best idea or might not even be a good idea at all.

I know personally for me I would take a couple courses of MD training. Some kind of video training or school. 

#2 Ray

Ray

Brooklyn's Finest

• + Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:01 PM

I kinda agree.

The Getting Started, Style Guide and Child Theme starter guide come in handy but perhaps a video training course would be nice. 

Maybe just cataloging/curating all of the videos (that already exist) onto a single page would be cool.

I consult, create products and brainstorm all day

#3 Ken Bernock

Ken Bernock

Advanced Member

• + Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:10 PM

Agree Ray, 

Maybe a webinar on a popular topic or question that gets asked a lot in the forum. Kind of thinking out load. 

• Ray likes this

#4 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

This might not be the best idea or might not even be a good idea at all.

...I think it's the best idea yet! I'm working on a course now that will help you guys get familiar with using the built-in features to do complex things. I'm taking myself out of the code editor to put this series together, because MD is at a point where it's insanely powerful and needs more tutorials/info backing it.

I'll certainly be doing videos, I just need to sit myself down and force some out. I think videos going over things like "how I built the MD landing page" or even some kind of walkthrough of using styles from the MD Style Guide would be great. I'm open to suggestions—the more you guys talk the more I work!

• Ray likes this
- Alex
Check out the Kolakube blog or follow me on Twitter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users