Photo

[New Ideas] - Email Opt-In Exit Intent, Popup Modals, Etc..

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:32 PM

Wow.  So excited to see this! 

Do I get to beta test it since I came up with the idea?   ;)

Thank you for getting the conversation started, this is going to be a killer product! Yes, I think you earned a beta copy. ;) Stick around, I'll be posting here and on the newsletter.

- Alex
Check out the Kolakube blog or follow me on Twitter.

#42 Colin

Colin

Affiliate

• + Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 10 November 2015 - 12:34 PM

Hey Alex,

Can you please add support to Email Forms for Sendy. https://sendy.co

Sendys API
https://sendy.co/api

I will setup a sendy account for you for testing purposes if you like?

Also i want to be able to choose the page the user is redirected to after signing up on page by page basis

Checkout my Blog | Follow me on Twitter

#43 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:52 PM

I'm looking to start sending beta copies out by the end of this week/early next week. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up—you're not ever going to want to create a popup with anything else after you use MD Popups.

- Alex

#44 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• MD Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:23 PM

Can't wait to try it out!

I'm settling in at the new job, but we are taking about keeping my site live. When I have a chance, I'm going to have our WP developer take a look at MD and show him the flexibility of theme.

I'm excited for marketing tools like the pop-ups.

Not sure if it will be possible yet, but being able to add hubspots forms and such would be big for agencies like ours. We are a Hubspot partner and try to sell the service to our clients.

Anyways, let me know when it's available. I'm more than happy to take it for a spin!

#45 Tim Marsh

Tim Marsh

Advanced Member

• + Legacy Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:33 PM

Beta me up pls

#46 Rahul

Rahul

• MD Customer
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:19 AM

Everyone likes "Beta Free" stuff ;-) Count me in, Alex.

#47 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:01 PM

Heh I appreciate the enthusiasm! Glad you guys are excited, I know it'll be worth the wait.

I'm going to pick the beta testers this weekend and send instructions + access to the private forum. I can only give a few out so don't be too disappointed—the full release will be following soon after!

- Alex

#48 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:26 PM

Not sure if it will be possible yet, but being able to add hubspots forms and such would be big for agencies like ours. We are a Hubspot partner and try to sell the service to our clients.

Also, you'll be able to embed shortcodes and custom HTML into the popups in place of the standard popup templates so this should be possible.

- Alex

#49 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:23 AM

You can check out a little sneak peak of a potential popup design on Kolakube: https://kolakube.com/(check out the sidebar too).

- Alex

#50 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• MD Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

You can check out a little sneak peak of a potential popup design on Kolakube: https://kolakube.com/(check out the sidebar too).

That is F'n sweet my man! I love how you can add a design. This will get me away from paying $37-67/month for leadpages! 

Can't wait to try this out!

#51 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• MD Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:19 AM

Hey Alex,

One new thought about this plugin....will we be able to include Google Analytic code to the pop-up, or will it be inherently added? 

The reason I am asking is because I started doing a lot of Event Tracking for a client and started on my site, and I would like to not only track the clicks on the button but also the clicks on the submit button.  

Disregard this because it would be redundant tracking since I also have goals set. If I track the clicks on my homepage, sidebar and about page buttons, I can correlate those with conversions from those goals. 

#52 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

Glad you like the preview! There are still some details rough around the edge but the important stuff is in there.

The Customize experience may be the best part about the popup. There are all kinds of layout combinations as well as design options so you can make your popups radically different from each other with little effort.

...you guys will have fun with this. Video demo coming soon.

Attached Files

- Alex

#53 frankbruining

frankbruining

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

should I renew my leadpages license Alex... Due in a couple of days...  ;)

#54 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• MD Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:30 AM

Frank, can you downgrade to a monthly subscription? I have always been a monthly subscriber for them and recently downgraded from $67/m to $37 in anticipation of this release. 

#55 Alex

Alex

Kolakube Staff

• Kolakube Admin
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:56 AM

Heh, if you rely on them just for popups, I'll boldly state you won't have to anymore with this release. ;) getting close to a release date, scheduled for early January.

- Alex

#56 frankbruining

frankbruining

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:36 AM

Frank, can you downgrade to a monthly subscription? I have always been a monthly subscriber for them and recently downgraded from $67/m to $37 in anticipation of this release. 

That's a very good option! Thank you. Because I also still use Optimizepress and getting conversionrates up to 35% :-). Bust I have to get rid of some boxes and pages connected with LP. Thanks!

#57 frankbruining

frankbruining

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:37 AM

Heh, if you rely on them just for popups, I'll boldly state you won't have to anymore with this release. ;) getting close to a release date, scheduled for early January.

still use Optimizepress and getting conversionrates up to 35% :-). But I have to get rid of some boxes and pages connected with LP, so will do the monthly option I guess. And what you showed me.... very very good!

#58 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• MD Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:39 AM

I also use OP. Depending on how many LPs you have, you could just convert them to OP pages until the pop-up plugin is released. 

#59 frankbruining

frankbruining

• MD Customer
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:23 AM

That's right Brad. And the more 'lean' the LP is, conversion gets better. So the job is easy :-) Having 10 LP's it isn't such a big deal... but have to do it asap :-)

#60 Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• MD Customer
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:16 PM

I have a new blog post getting ready to be published, but I still have some styling to do with it. It's an epic 5,000+ word post and is going to be ready around the same time as the pop-up add-on is ready to go.  

Can't wait to unleash this puppy with the new add-on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users